Visits & Missions of officials from Saint Lucia, the Commonwealth of Dominica and the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis to the Republic of Argentina
- Official visit of the Honourable Minister of External Affairs of Saint Lucia, Alva Romanus BAPTISTE and a contingent of officials to the Argentine Republic in August 2013 to foster the relationship of the two countries.
- Ms. Linda Bryce, Director of the Political and Economic Division within the Saint Lucian Ministry of External Affairs, was invited to attend the seminar on humanitarian assistance that took place in Buenos Aires between 19 and 21 November 2014
- Attendance of two representatives of Saint Lucia and two representatives of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis to the Republic for a workshop on Prevention of Gender Violence CELAC - EU in September 2017
2. Missions of officials from the Argentine Republic
- Mission of the then General Director of Latin American Policy, Ambassador Juan VALLE, which was developed in three stages in 2012, comprising: Dominica, Saint Lucia, Barbados, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Belize and Bahamas. The basic objective of the aforementioned mission was to make known to the authorities of the countries visited the willingness of Argentina to extend bilateral and regional diplomatic relations and to explore the possibilities of opening new embassies in the Caribbean.
- Special Mission by Ambassador Norma Ester NASCIMBENE, which took place between 6 and 17 November 2012 and included Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, Dominica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Granada.
- Special Mission led by the Undersecretary for Latin American Policy to Grenada (May 22, 2013), Dominica (May 23, 2013) and Belize (May 24, 2013), composed of Ambassador Rubén Néstor PATTO and the National Director of Latin American Economic Integration (Ambassador Alejandro CASIRÓ).
- Special Mission by the Argentine candidate for the Director General of IICA, Dr Manuel OTERO to Saint Lucia in March 2017
- Special Mission by the Argentine candidate for the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, Dr Carlos H. DE CASAS to Saint Lucia in May 2017
- Special Mission by the Undersecretariat of Malvinas, Antarctica and South Atlantic, Ambassador María Teresa KRALIKAS to Saint Lucia in June 2017 to carry out personal efforts before the government, in order to request the continued support of the Malvinas Question
- Special Mission by Ambassador Ruben CARO to Saint Lucia in July 2017 to make personal arrangements with the government to request the support of the candidature of Buenos Aires, Argentina as host of the BIE international exhibition 2023